This project started as “we need a website” and evolved into so much more. With the largest hearts and a powerful message they needed consistency and resources to deliver the message.
The museum will become the place to preserve the history and honor of the Navy SEALS. Built in the namesake of LT Michael P Murphy, this museum in Sayville, NY has deep roots in the community. It was not only important for the community to be involved, but for the museum to involve the community. In a global world of fund raising and awareness, this museum wanted to focus on grassroots efforts first.
- Media-centered fast adapting website built on WordPress
- Brand alignment with font and imagery standardization
- Establishment and branding of all outward facing media and social channels
- Design and layout of physical booth for grassroots presence
- Onsite event photography and media processing
- Press release optimization
- eCommerce platform for both online and point of sale
- Apparel design and business structure framework
- Print design
- Digital campaign design (Times Square billboard)
- Email campaign development
- G Suite setup for email
- Google analytics setup and reporting